MODO Advocaten/Avocats VOF
Edmond Tollenaerestraat, 56-76, b 23
Company registration number n° 0834.116.064
MODO Advocaten/Avocats VOF is a joint subsidiary of D. Deneuter Advocatenkantoor BVBA (burgerlijke vennootschap), E. Bockstaellaan, 182, 1020 Brussel, company registration n° 884.861.417 and R.R. Feltkamp BVBA (burgerlijke vennootschap), Chrysantenstraat, 17, 1020 Brussel, company registration n° 898.972.442 .
By surfing on and using this website you explicitly agree to the following:
1. The contents of this website, including brands, logos, drawings, data, product and company names, texts, images and suchlike are protected by intellectual rights of ownership and belong to MODO Advocaten/Avocats VOF or rightful claimant third parties.
2. The information on this website is of general nature. The information has not been adjusted to any personal or specific circumstances and the information provided cannot be considered as a personal, professional or legal advice to any person.
3. Despite efforts to ensure that the information provided is complete and accurate, inaccuracies may occur in the given information. Should you be aware of inaccuracies, please inform us thereof and we will rectify.
4. MODO Advocaten/Avocats VOF cannot be held liable against anyone for direct or indirect damage which results from the use of the information on this website.
5. MODO Advocaten/Avocats VOF may at all times and without prior notification adapt the information on this website.
6. This website and any dispute related thereto are governed by Belgian law or legislation. In case of any disputes, the courts of justice in the Brussels district have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms & conditions
MODO Advocaten/Avocats Algemene Voorwaarden Juridische Diensten Versie 1/2017/NL
MODO Advocaten/Avocats General Terms & Conditions Legal Services Version 1/2017/UK
MODO Advocaten/Avocats Conditions Générales Services Juridiques Version 1/2017/FR
MODO Advocaten / Avocats
These Privacy Terms apply to you as customers and any visitor of the MODO website (further referred to as “You”) and relates to any processing of your personal data that takes place through the MODO website or through communications or exchanges with MODO (whether within or outside the context of the services).
We reserve the right to amend these Privacy Terms and will notify You thereof.
The processing of personal data on www.modo-law.be or via communications with MODO is also subject to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) https://eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/HTML/?uri=CELEX:32016R0679&from=NL
The terms used shall have the meaning as defined in the GDPR.
Entity responsible for processing your personal data
Data being processed
Directly identifying information may be processed by MODO, if You have yourself provided MODO with this information (for example by communicating with MODO).
In this context MODO:
A.1 will process information required for the performance of the contract
- Your surname and first name, address, nationality
- Your email address
- Your phone number
- VAT number
- Financial information
In case You are a natural person:
- Your surname;
- Your first name;
- Your date of birth;
- Your place of birth;
- Your address;
- Your nationality;
- A copy of your identity card or passport.
- For each member of the board of directors, the above listed personal data for natural persons;
- For each ultimate beneficiary person(s), the above listed personal data for natural persons.
- MODO may process certain information when You visit the website or internet based services, namely:
B.1 information concerning the pages You have consulted on the website;
B.2 identification information You have given us voluntarily (for example by registering on the website, or subscribing to newsletters);
B.3 certain non-directly identifying data, such as the type of browser You are using, the operating system You are using or your IP address.
Purposes of the processing
To ensure the provision of the services ordered by You
MODO processes this data based on the legitimate interest it has in providing the services in compliance with the agreement entered into with You and in developing its business.
To comply with know your customer obligations imposed by law
MODO processes this data based on the legitimate interest it has in complying with law.
To ensure the technical and functional management of the website and the provision of the services
MODO processes this data based on the legitimate interest it has in providing a good functioning website.
To inform You about our events, about developments related to subjects that might be of interest to You and about our services, or for direct marketing purposes
To answer your questions and job inquiries
Third party access to your personal data
MODO does not provide any personal data to other third parties, except if required by law or by an order of a competent court of regulatory authority to do so or except with your explicit prior consent.
Protection and storing of your personal data
MODO will not store any of your personal data any longer than is necessary for the specific purposes for which it is stored, taking into account MODO’s contractual and legal obligations with regard to this data and MODO’s mission to correctly answer customer questions and to provide the services in compliance with the agreement entered into with You.
Exercise of personal rights related to your personal data
- the right to request free access to the personal data processed;
- the right to request the correction or removal of your data;
- the right to request a restriction of the processing;
- the right to request the portability of your data; and
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data (in the case of direct marketing without any substantiation).
In case the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, You have the right to revoke this consent at any time.
However, such a revocation does not affect the lawfulness of any processing prior to this revocation.
If You intend to use any of your abovementioned rights, please do so by directing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or by a letter to MODO (see address below).
We cannot handle your request without proof of your identity and the applicable legislation may impose conditions on exercising the above rights.
MODO will request a copy of your identification document as proof that You are indeed concerned by the personal data and thus entitled to rights mentioned above.
MODO will use its best efforts to respond to your request without undue delay after receipt of your request.
You should bear in mind that MODO will not always be obliged to comply with your request for access, correction, removal or transfer. This is because of our legal obligations, for the establishment, exercise or substantiation of a legal claim or the legitimate exercise of the right of freedom of expression and / or information.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority. Such a complaint can be filed either by post directed at Rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels or through an e-mail to email@example.com.
Cookies permit our website to recognize future visits using your computer.
Cookies enhance the convenience and use of our website.
You may choose to decline cookies if your browser permits, but doing so may affect your use of the website and your ability to access or use certain web features.
We also share information about your use of our website with our social media, advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that You’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
We will use the following cookies:
They allow us, for example, to register how frequently the website is being visited by different visitors, through which pages users access the website and which pages of the website are visited most.
The device You use to visit the website, is accorded a randomly generated identification number, which is used by Google’s servers to compute the statistics.
Google will not use the generated identification number for its own purposes and will not link it to other data in its possession.
MODO shall not install tracking cookies without requesting Your prior consent.
Social media plug-in cookies
MODO shall not install social media cookies without requesting your prior consent.
Please consult the applicable cookie and privacy policies and settings of the respective social media providers You give consent to.
Modo Advocaten / Avocats
Edmond Tollenaerestraat 56-76, b23
B – 1020 Brussels
Tel.: +32.2.427.39.00 Fax: +32.2.425.39.00
Company registration number n° 0834.116.064